Supplier and Quality Documents from ViaSat Purchasing
- California Transparency in Supply Chains Act
Read our disclosure on this new policy.
- Cert and Disclosure Regarding Payments to Influence Certain Federal Transactions (PR001732)
As required per (FAR 52.203-11), this certificate shall be signed and returned with quotations that exceed $100,000 in support of a FAR12 or FAR15 procurement.
- Commercial Item Definition (PR001733)
In conjunction with General Terms and Conditions of Solicitation/Purchase, Part 1.
- Cost Accounting Standards (CAS) Notice and Certification (PR000935)
When requested, supplier to provide the requested information in order to determine Cost Accounting Standards (CAS) requirements applicable to a purchase order award.
- Cpk Calculating Worksheet (PR000665)
This Excel spreadsheet is to be used when QAPP #52 Key Performance Characteristics is called out on a ViaSat purchase order. The Supplier enters part dimensions into the spreadsheet which will then calculate a Cpk (process capability) index.
- Debarment Certificate (PR001809)
When requested, supplier to sign and return this document certifying that the offeror, or its principals are not debarred, suspended, or proposed for debarment by the federal government.
- Entertainment and Gifts - ViaSat Policy (070PR034)
Applicable to all suppliers who do business with ViaSat.
- Environmental Declaration for Packaging Material Template (PR000634)
Packaging Material Declaration Form used by suppliers for product packaging to assure heavy metals are not in packaging materials provided to ViaSat.
- Environmental Guidelines for Packaging & Product Labeling (PR001158)
Packaging and product labeling guideline which provides insight into product and packaging marking requirements for products that may ship to Europe and China.
- Environmental Quality Assurance Procurement Provisions – E-QAPP (PR000608)
Used as an environmental supplement to the Terms and Conditions of the purchase order.
- FAR Terms and Conditions of Purchase (PR001494)
FAR/DFARS flow downs for fixed price subcontracts under a U.S. Government contract for non-commercial items.
- First Article Inspection Report (FAIR) Forms and Guidelines (PR000565)
Contains requirements and processes necessary to complete a First Article Inspection Report (FAIR). At the end of this document are AS9102-acceptable First Article Inspection Report (FAIR) forms that may be used to document inspection results. The user should follow the attached examples of each form to ensure consistent data reporting.
- FOCI Criteria (PR000305)
To be signed by supplier if company is under foreign ownership, control or influence, or whenever a foreign interest has the power.
- iSupplier Training Manual (PR001903)
Oracle iSupplier training for ViaSat suppliers.
- Manufacturer's Certificate of Specific Environmental Conformance (PR001327)
Customer-specific Environmental Conformance Declaration Form which shall be completed by ViaSat and its suppliers/manufacturers upon request by ViaSat programs.
- Non-Disclosure Agreement(NDA) - 2-Way (PR000222)
FOUO Clean NDA for Special Requirements (PR000530)
Nondisclosure Agreement (NDA) for Use with International Entities - 2-Way (PR001798)
Must be fully executed between ViaSat and the other party prior to exchange of proprietary information.
- Quality Assurance Procurement Provisions (PR000512)
Used as a supplement to the terms and conditions of the purchase order.
- Reach Data Collection Form (PR001165)
REACH Material Declaration Form which shall be completed by ViaSat and suppliers/manufacturers upon request. This form or similar data is required for products that will ship to Europe.
- Request For Source Inspection (RFS) (PR000551)
This document describes the process to be used for all suppliers when requesting ViaSat Source Inspection.
- Request Form: ViaSat Agile Access (PR001100)
This document (form) must be executed by the supplier and approved by ViaSat prior to being provided controlled access to ViaSat’s Agile PLM (Product Lifecycle Management).
- Standard for Workmanship and General Practices (070-QA-044)
This document specifies standard practices to be used to achieve general workmanship criteria for electronics hardware associated with electronic assemblies, and mechanical assemblies.
- Subcontracts Terms and Conditions of Purchase – Part II FAR/DFARS Clauses under a U.S. Government Contract (PR001503)
FAR/DFARS flow downs for cost-reimbursable subcontracts under a U.S. Government contract for non-commercial items.
- Supplier Representations and Certifications Government (PR000129)
- Commercial (Non-government) or One-Time Supplier (PR000933)
Must be fully executed by suppliers prior to being added to the ViaSat approved supplier list.
- Supplier Quality Survey Form (PR000540)
Suppliers providing material built to ViaSat custom specifications or ViaSat “Controlled Services” as defined on ViaSat’s PR000933 and PR000129 forms. Supplier to complete and submit to ViaSat point-of-contact for review and approval.
- Terms and Conditions of Solicitation/Purchase, Part 1 (PR001076)
Applicable to all domestic fixed-price solicitation/purchases.
- Terms and Conditions of Purchase, Part 2 (PR001740)
FAR/DFARS flow downs for fixed price subcontracts under a U.S. Government contract for commercial items.
- Third Party Inspection Services, PWB Verification and DPA Samples (PR001362)
The document defines the process required for a third party test lab (inspection service) to perform analysis of completed Printed Wiring Boards (PWBs) to assure compliance to IPC standards and ViaSat specifications.
- Truth In Negotiations Act (TINA) Certificate of Current Cost or Pricing Data (PR001238)
When requested, supplier to sign and return this certification regarding current cost or pricing data related to a specific purchase order award.
- ViaSat Workmanship Criteria for Contract Manufacturers (PR001930)
- WEEE Marking Guidelines (PR000450)
Provides marking guidelines for the WEEE (Waste of Electrical and Electronic Equipment) of electrical and electronic assemblies designed by ViaSat, Inc. It applies to ViaSat products that do not fall under the military, government, or fixed site exemption as determined by the guidelines set forth in Directive 2002/96/EC OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT (WEEE).