Bigger, Better, Bolder Ka-band Network
Choose the plan to meet your data and budget requirements
Taxi, takeoff, and landing
High-Speed Internet Service for Business and VIP Aviation
Being in the air doesn’t have to mean leaving your well-connected workspace and entertainment content behind. With Viasat in-flight internet services for business aviation, aircraft owners, guests, and staff can use the internet the way they want.
Unlock the Value of More
Viasat offers a high-quality service today over land and water for business jets. Already supporting hundreds of aircraft on our global Ku-band network, you can do all of your normal office tasks plus streaming media and teleconferencing.
Viasat is bringing its unmatched Ka-band internet service with the fastest speeds and best-in-market pricing to the business jet market. With more Ka-band capacity than any other in-flight Wi-Fi provider, Viasat enables business and private jet users to unlock the value of more… by getting a more powerful performing in-flight internet service that delivers more speed, more performance, and more reliability—globally. Viasat’s system is built for tomorrow’s internet, empowering users to do more on board.
- Conduct HD videoconferences
- Stream music
- Watch HD IPTV and videos
- Connect to corporate VPNs
- Browse the web
- Send and receive email and files at speeds you never thought possible
Viasat in-flight internet services for business aviation benefit from our continuous investment in network coverage, security, operations, and data capacity. No matter which plan is right for you, the advantage is clear.
- In-flight internet based on the highest-capacity Ka-band satellites, already in operation on commercial airlines
- Proven global Ku-band satellite service on thousands of aircraft and maritime vessels
- Predictable monthly fees allow for better budget planning
- Service available through all phases of flight including taxi, takeoff, and landing
- Coverage over 90% of the world’s most popular flight paths ensures the best user experience over the most congested routes
Worldwide Network Management
Regardless of where your aircraft is located, you are assured of our commitment to keep you connected. The network operations center monitors our satellite network and offers operational support based on a customer’s individual needs.
- 24-hours-a-day, 7-days-a-week network monitoring for all service levels
- Enhanced customer care for Yonder VIP and optional on Yonder Premium – priority phone and escalation support as well as pre- and post-flight checks and preventative maintenance