Single Chip 24 GHz Radar Transceiver
The only 24 GHz fully self-contained frequency modulated continuous wave (FMCW) radar sensor on a single 5mm x 5mm chip. This highly integrated product is designed to determine the two dimensional position and velocity of multiple targets with short measurement cycles.
Adaptability across multiple applications is achieved by controlling the transmit frequency and bandwidth through digital interface software. The frequency continually self-calibrates, making it possible to utilize the full bandwidth without exceeding emission masks even when operated over large temperature ranges.
By using two direct-conversion receivers target position calculation is more accurate. A 250 MHz baseband bandwidth allows for measuring targets with large ranges of velocity.
Contact us to see if we can help you with your Radar needs, whether it is the chip as is, or a custom chip designed specifically for your purposes.
- Transmitter with adjustable output power up to +7 dBm
- Low phase noise voltage controlled oscillator
- Dual direct conversion receivers with adjustable gain
- Excellent transmit-to-receive isolation
- Internal DAC for precise frequency control
- PLL for accurate frequency calibration
- Standard serial programming interface
- Low drop out DC voltage regulators
- ESD protection
- Operating Temperature range from -40 to +125°C
How to Buy
ViaSat develops and produces custom RF components and RF Subassembly modules for Radars.
» Contact us for Commercial application RADAR components and RF subassembly sales
Case Study: 24 GHz Short Range Radar Chip for Mil Vehicles