where you need it
where you need it
ViaSat enterprise services change the way enterprise workers communicate giving them the ability to send more information at a faster rate while containing costs through a managed satellite service. Whether in the heart of a major city or beyond terrestrial communications, ViaSat internet leverages the advantages of our high capacity Ka-band satellites to keep workers more productive in the field.
The high-speed service delivers IP access instantly regardless of the local infrastructure or location. It can support a single user, but has the power and flexibility to support a large enterprise network. These communication links can be set up anywhere—on a roof-top, mountaintop, or the middle of the desert.
End-to-End Enterprise Service
The high-capacity ka-band service is designed for higher data rates at a lower cost, with small, portable equipment making it an ideal choice compared to legacy satellite, microwave, and terrestrial services.
- U.S. nationwide coverage delivering the fasted IP access to any location
- Standard enterprise service delivers up to 18 Mbps downstream and 5 Mbps upstream
- Live news and events from the field with up to 8 Mbps upstream for true live HD video
- Customized service plans scaled to meet various enterprise business needs
- Pre-paid plans to secure a specific amount of data and pay as you go plans for greater flexibility
- A range of fixed and portable terminals designed to deliver the best performance on the Exede network
Makes Workers More Productive Across the Enterprise
Oil and Gas. The oil and gas industry depends on fast, reliable internet access so remote teams maximize their output even under the most difficult scenarios. The Exede service provides communication access to field workers for as long as they need, for a day or months, and easily moves with them to the next location.
- Emergency Response. Exede services enables critical communication to national or regional distributed relief organizations when existing terrestrial communication systems are unavailable or current connection options are insufficient.
- Critical Infrastructure. The service keeps remote workers connected to the enterprise through internet, email, VPN and standard office applications. In addition, the service can be used for video surveillance and during disaster recovery act as the primary IP connectivity for terrestrial and mobile services.
- Education. Provides better education and resources for students with access to high-speed internet in schools and libraries.
- Live Events. Exede services transforms the way live events are reported from the field. The affordable, high-speed IP access can provide Wi-Fi for thousands of spectators and vendors at major events for a more impactful experience and enables new ways to present the news with more interaction between the studio and reporters in the field.
Extend the Reach of Enterprise Services with Managed Wi-Fi
ViaSat Managed Wi-Fi services extend the reach of broadband internet connections with professionally installed or plug-n-play hotspots for both single and multi-site networks. Designed to be the most flexible and comprehensive Wi-Fi for carriers, enterprises and government partners, these services enable you to deliver your own unique branded Wi-Fi hotspot experience to customers anywhere in the world on any device.
Our Network Operations Center (NOC) monitors the ViaSat satellite network, managing service to each terminal and ensuring an exceptional user experience. The NOC provides:
- 24-hours-a-day, 7-days-a-week network monitoring
- Customer support for terminals and services
- Disaster recovery services and facilities management available