where you need it
where you need it
Services for All Your Enterprise Needs
- High-Speed Satellite Services using ViaSat's high-capacity Ka-band network
- M2M and Mobile Satellite Services with advanced fixed and mobile communications over L-band
- Managed Wi-Fi extends the reach of your network
- Small Business Satellite Internet Services deliver high-speed internet in hard to reach locations
- Cybersecurity Services provide end-to-end protection against evolving cyber threats
High-Speed Enterprise Satellite Services
ViaSat enterprise satellite services change the way enterprise workers communicate by leveraging the advantages of our high-capacity Ka-band satellite system. Whether in the heart of a major city or beyond terrestrial communications, the managed service delivers more information at a faster rate while containing costs with the industry's most economical satellite bandwidth.
The high-speed satellite service delivers IP access instantly regardless of the local infrastructure or location. It can support a single user, but has the power and flexibility to support a large enterprise network. These communication links can be set up anywhere—on a roof-top, mountaintop, or the middle of the desert, making it an ideal choice compared to legacy satellite, microwave, and terrestrial services.
- U.S. nationwide coverage delivering the fasted IP access to any location
- Standard enterprise service delivers up to 18 Mbps downstream and 5 Mbps upstream
- Live news and events from the field with up to 8 Mbps upstream for true live HD video
- Customized service plans scaled to meet various enterprise business needs
- Pre-paid plans to secure a specific amount of data and pay as you go plans for greater flexibility
- A range of fixed and portable terminals designed to deliver the best performance on the Exede network
Extend the Reach of Enterprise Services with Managed Wi-Fi
ViaSat managed Wi-Fi services extend the reach of broadband internet connections with professionally installed or plug-n-play hotspots for both single and multi-site networks. Designed to be the most flexible and comprehensive Wi-Fi for carriers, enterprises and government partners, these services enable you to deliver your own unique branded Wi-Fi hotspot experience to customers anywhere in the world on any device.
Improving M2M Communications Across the Enterprise
ViaSat L-band managed service improves access and visibility to field assets with real-time position tracking, managing remote assets and operations, and visibility into critical areas of the supply chain. Use our high-performance M2M terminals for a broad range of applications including emergency responders, oil and gas pipeline monitoring, mobile fleet management, and high-value asset tracking.
Makes Workers More Productive Across the Enterprise
- Oil and Gas. Depend on fast, reliable access for remote teams even under the most difficult scenarios and for as long as you need, a day or months, and easily move to the next location. Monitor remote assets and command-and-control messages through a secure network infrastructure.
- Emergency Response. Enable critical communication to national or regional distributed relief organizations when existing terrestrial communication systems are unavailable or current connection options are insufficient.
- Critical Infrastructure. Keep remote workers connected to the enterprise through internet, email, VPN and standard office applications, enable off-site video surveillance monitoring or storage, and act as the primary connectivity for terrestrial and mobile services during disaster recovery.
- Education. Provide better education and resources for students with access to high-speed internet in schools and libraries.
- Live Events. Stream live news and events from the field in high-definition plus provide Wi-Fi for thousands of spectators and vendors with affordable, high-speed IP access.
Our dedicated team includes over 250 technicians, field engineers, and customer support staff ready to assist with installation and integration, or sustainment of ViaSat products and networks.
- 24-hours-a-day, 7-days-a-week network monitoring
- Customer support for terminals and services
- Disaster recovery services and facilities management available