Exede Enterprise Service
Exede Enterprise Satellite Service
Exede® Enterprise service changes the way workers communicate from remote locations, giving them the ability to send more information at a faster rate while containing costs through a managed satellite service. Whether in the heart of a major city or beyond terrestrial communications, Exede service leverages the advantages of our high-capacity Ka-band satellites to keep workers more productive.
Exede service is powered by ViaSat-1, the most powerful communications satellite ever launched, and delivers IP access instantly regardless of the local infrastructure or location. The service has the power and flexibility to support anything from a large network deployment to a single user. These high speed links can be set up anywhere – on a rooftop, mountaintop, or the middle of the desert. The service is available on demand anywhere within the nationwide Exede service coverage area.
- Business Continuity & Disaster Response – Keeping business open and responders connected
- Newsgathering – Deliver more stories in HD
- Energy – Reliable communications for operations and workers
- Government Communications – Critical connectivity for C2
Equipment Optimized for Exede Services
Exede satellite terminals offer flexible options to meet the needs of demanding enterprise users. Fixed, fly-away or vehicle-mounted systems are all capable of delivering the high-speed throughput of the Exede Enterprise service, giving users the option to select the ideal form factor for their application.
- Pro Portable terminal that can quickly be set-up in any location. It is ideal for temporary sites and can be moved at a moments notice to where it is needed most.
- Vehicle mounted terminals are available in 75 cm and 1.2 m for users requiring high throughput connectivity on an automobile or small truck.
- Exede Enterprise Professional Terminals are ideal for extended duration deployment at a fixed location; however, their compact design gives them the flexibility to be used at temporary work sites.
Our Network Operations Center (NOC) monitors the Exede satellite network, managing service to each terminal and ensuring an exceptional user experience. The NOC provides:
- 24-hours-a-day, 7-days-a-week network monitoring
- Customer support for terminals and services
- Disaster recovery services and facilities management available
How to Buy
Contact us for additional details on Exede Enterprise service.
» Phone: 888-842-7281
» New ViaSat high-capacity satellite system improves connections for first responders
» High-capacity satellite system enables high performance, low-cost SNG
» ViaSat Ka-band Pro Portable Set-up
» Watch as Engadget experiences a live demo of the Pro Portable in the field.