High-Speed Internet Service for Business and VIP Aircraft
The Smarter Choice for In-Flight Internet
Being in the air doesn’t have to mean leaving your well-connected workspace and entertainment content behind. With ViaSat in-flight internet services for general aviation, aircraft owners, guests and staff can use the internet the way they want.
Explore Yonder® and Exede® In The Air services for general aviation to see what makes ViaSat the smarter choice for in-flight internet.
Yonder: Fastest Internet Over Land And Water
Yonder in-flight internet from ViaSat is today's fastest service over land and water for business jets. We deliver an unmatched internet experience to hundreds of aircraft on our global Ku-band network, plus a path toward an even better online experience so passengers stay productive and entertained wherever they travel.
Exede: Speed and Network Capacity For High-Bandwidth Applications
ViaSat is responding to the simultaneous growth in mobile devices and bandwidth demanded by passengers with Exede In The Air service for general aviation. Leveraging our leadership in true high-capacity Ka-band satellite technology, you can circle the globe and get the best in-flight internet service on our network of Ka- and Ku-band satellites no matter where you travel.
Be more productive and entertained while on board:
- Conduct HD videoconferences
- Stream music
- Watch HD IPTV & videos
- Connect to corporate VPNs
- Browse the web
- Send and receive email and files at speeds you never thought possible
Available today on airlines and coming soon to general aviation, Exede In The Air service lets everyone on the aircraft, and all aircraft flying, use the internet the way they want.
All Yonder and Exede services for general aviation benefit from our continuous investments in network coverage, security, operations, and data capacity. No matter which plan is right for you, the advantage is clear.
- In-flight internet based on the highest-capacity Ka-band satellites, already in operation on commercial airlines
- Proven global Ku-band satellite service on thousands of aircraft and maritime vessels
- Predictable monthly fees allow for better budget planning
- Service available through all phases of flight including taxi, takeoff and landing
- Network coverage over 90% of the world’s most popular flight paths ensures the best user experience over the most congested routes
- Communications shipsets designed specifically for business and VIP aircraft.
- Large cabin business jet use the Aero Mobile Terminal 5230 Ka-band system and VMT-1500 Ku-band system, the lightest, smallest-footprint terminals.
- The Global Aero Terminal 5320 Ka-/ Ku-band system and VMT-1524 Ku-band system are designed for narrow and wide-body aircraft to support higher data rates and a larger number of users onboard.
Worldwide Network Management
Regardless of where your aircraft is located, you are assured of our commitment to keep you connected. The network operations center monitors our satellite network and offers operational support based on a customer’s individual needs.
- 24-hour-a-day, 7-day-a-week network monitoring for all service levels.
- Enhanced customer care for Yonder VIP and optional on Yonder Premium. The service gives an added layer of support with priority phone and escalation as well as pre and post flight checks and preventative maintenance.
How to Buy
Contact us for information on Yonder and Exede Internet services for general aviation
Our authorized resellers can bring you airborne service:
ARINC Direct for global in-flight Internet on business jets and other aircraft
Satcom Direct for global in-flight Internet on business jets and other aircraft
Satcom 1 for global in-flight Internet on VIP and other aircraft
Terminal Installation - Business Aircraft
Terminal Installation - VIP Transport Category
Learn more about Yonder high-speed Internet service for business and VIP aviation.
Aviation International News