Critical Infrastructure Protection
Real-time Secure Situational Awareness
As cybersecurity threats continue to increase, critical infrastructure operations need to ensure they can protect against and quickly respond to any threats. ViaSat cybersecurity platform enables mission assurance for critical infrastructure owners and operators by defending against attacks to energy delivery systems, addressing both internal and external threats to the operations networks.
- Real-time anomaly detection
- Increased reliability and resiliency
- Integrated cyber-physical security
- Quarantine compromised areas
- NERC CIP compliance reporting
Defend Your Operations Networks
Our cybersecurity platform bundles security, automation, and compliance. Real-time situational awareness is achieved through monitoring, detection, and actionable reporting so operators can quickly and accurately respond to events. Distributed cyber sensors throughout the network detect anomalies and quarantine compromised areas. Our platform and managed services are fully scalable to adapt to your networks and operational systems.
- Cyber-defense in depth by applying as an overlay to the best IT system security using firewalls, intrusion detection, deep packet inspection, analytics, network segmentation, device identity management and authentication, and other techniques.
- Policy based management to define/model appropriate device behavior, govern response to significant events, and other systems management features.
ViaSat cybersecurity platform was born out of our mission assurance heritage for the U.S. military and federal agencies. Providing the most secure and advanced architectures led to more efficient, reliable, and resilient communications and operational systems improving overall effectiveness.
Secure Interoperability With Commercial Open Standards
The cybersecurity platform for smart grid operational systems enables legacy and new intelligent devices to work seamlessly together so you can take full advantage of operational efficiency improvements based on new technology without compromising security. True multi-vendor interoperability allows the platform to integrate into any network and with additional systems such as physical security, physical access control, and user access control to make grid operations more resilient and reliable.
- Defend operational networks from internal and external threats.
- Enable legacy and new intelligent devices to work seamlessly together.
- Take full advantage of operational efficiency improvements without compromising security.
Contact us for more information on how ViaSat can help defend critical infrastructure operations from cyber attacks.
How to Buy
Contact us to learn more about our cybersecurity and situational intelligence for energy delivery systems.
See how ViaSat keeps critical infrastructures up and running by protecting and isolating internal and external cyber threats.
See the Utility Cybersecurity Survey INFOgraphic conducted by Zpryme Smart Grid Insights for ViaSat.
Read the Utility Cybersecurity Study Results conducted by Zpryme Smart Grid Insights for ViaSat.
Information on Actionable Cybersecurity Situational Intelligence for Government and Military applications.