Wholesale Satellite Internet for Wireless Internet Service Providers (WISPs)
With virtually no line-of-sight limitations, Viasat’s residential satellite terminal is the answer for customers you can’t reach with your wireless service. Let us show you how to turn a few unserviceables per month into a substantial revenue opportunity.
- Pay wholesale rate — set your own margins
- You own the account
- Manage your growth: add a tower when you get a cluster of several satellite customers
- Turn down unprofitable towers and replace with a high revenue alternative
- One wholesale bill for all accounts
- Select your own packages and set your own prices
- Low-cost equipment
- Easy to install with great training programs
- Up to 12 Mbps download, 3 Mbps upload speeds in most areas
- High-speed connectivity
- State-of-the-art data acceleration
- Built-in security against theft of service and theft of subscriber
- Web-based applications give you visibility and control over all user accounts
Great tools for installation and service, like the MITe dish pointing app and the eSVT portal for troubleshooting and service.
What WISPs are saying about the Viasat service
Literally, 100% of our customers are completely satisfied with the Viasat service. The speed tests outperform the advertised speeds.
- Nathan Stooke, Wisper Wireless Internet
Viasat’s satellite product has provided an excellent augmentation for customers that we are not able to reach with our primary wireless solution. The satellite solution has good speeds and great margins at least as good if not better than many of our fixed packages.
- Rick Lashley, I-Land Internet Service