UK Defence + National Security
Viasat provides secure, end-to-end connectivity to counter near-peer and high-capability adversaries across a multi-domain battlespace so you can fight whatever comes your way.
Reslient Satellite Communications
Maximize warfighter capabilities with multi-band, multi-network connectivity and seamlessly roam across both commercial and military satcom solutions
Modernized Link 16 Communications
Brings 360-degree battlespace awareness for soldiers on the ground and pilots in the sky – even in highly contested environments
Highly relevant, actionable intelligence helps you maintain vigilant defense against some of the world’s most advanced adversaries
Be ready now for what comes next.
"The threats we face, whether they be from the sea, on the land, across the increasingly blurred air and space domains as well as from cyberspace - all encapsulated within hostile and deceptive information activities will be challenging. But we must be able to deter attacks, detect them when they occur, and face them head on. This requires increased strategic orchestration within defense and integration across all of our warfighting domains to ensure the defense contribution remains fused with national objectives and priorities."
-Air Cdre Philip Lester, Head Joint Doctrine Air & Space, Development Concepts & Doctrine Centre
How Viasat helps get you there:
- Faster development and deployment of warfighter capabilities
- Continuous innovation and improvement in cycles of months, not years
- Greater agility to scale and respond to emerging threats and surges
- Better resiliency and redundancy with active cyber defense and hybrid adaptive network
- Unrivaled bandwidth capacity and economics for better connectivity
- Increased situational awareness and lethality with superior information dominance and force multiplier advantage
Greater operational capabilities transform missions
- Better, faster decision making
- Instant collaboration
- More accurate, actionable intel
- Force multiplier advantages
- Cloud-enabled warfighting
Learn more about modernizing networks and the future of connectivity.