High-Speed Internet Service for Maritime Markets
Viasat, in partnership with KVH Industries, delivers reliable, high-speed Internet access to seagoing vessels over the vast majority of the busiest maritime corridors. Whether you're enjoying a leisurely cruise, need to manage a commercial business, or support offshore oil and gas exploration, the KVH mini-VSAT BroadbandSM service offers affordable and flexible subscription plans.
Operating on the Viasat network, the mini-VSAT Broadband service offers cable modem-like speeds so customers can connect to a virtual private network, send and receive email with attachments, make VoIP phone calls, browse the internet, and transfer large files, just as they would from a land-based business office.
Maritime VSAT systems from KVH
- TracPhone V7 – The first FCC-approved 24-inch VSAT antenna. With over 1000 V7 systems shipped in the last three years, it is the fastest growing maritime VSAT broadband system.
- TracPhone V3 – The world’s smallest and most affordable maritime VSAT System. The 14-inch antenna weighs just 25 pounds and is perfect for use on tuna towers.
Learn more about KVH mini-VSAT Broadband service for maritime markets.
Worldwide Network Management
Our Network Operations Center (NOC) monitors domestic and international satellite networks with varying degrees of operational support based on a customer’s individual needs. The NOC provides
- 24-hour-a-day, 7-day-a-week network monitoring
- Customer service
- Disaster recovery services and facilities management available
Viasat Wi-Fi Services
Viasat Managed Wi-Fi extends the broadband internet connection to crew and passengers.
- Turnkey setup
- Web-based management
- Secured and trusted globally
- 24/7 U.S. based support
National Maritime Electronics Association: Industry association recognizes TracPhone V3 as "Best Communications Product"