Defence + Homeland Security
Viasat provides secure, end-to-end connectivity to counter near-peer and high-capability adversaries across a multi-domain battlespace so you can fight whatever comes your way.
Reslient Satellite Communications
Maximize warfighter capabilities with multi-band, multi-network connectivity and seamlessly roam across both commercial and military satcom solutions
Modernized Link 16 Communications
Brings 360-degree battlespace awareness for soldiers on the ground and pilots in the sky – even in highly contested environments
Highly relevant, actionable intelligence helps you maintain vigilant defense against some of the world’s most advanced adversaries
Be ready now for what comes next.
“Adversaries including Russia, China, Iran, and North Korea have spent nearly two decades studying the U.S. military’s strengths and vulnerabilities as it has fought terrorist groups. Those nations have invested in modernizing their forces – preparing them to exploit vulnerabilities. Our advantage has steadily eroded.”
-Gen. Mark Milley, U.S. Army Chief of Staff
How Viasat helps get you there:
- Faster development and deployment of warfighter capabilities
- Continuous innovation and improvement in cycles of months, not years
- Greater agility to scale and respond to emerging threats and surges
- Better resiliency and redundancy with active cyber defense and hybrid adaptive network
- Unrivaled bandwidth capacity and economics for better connectivity
- Increased situational awareness and lethality with superior information dominance and force multiplier advantage
Greater operational capabilities transform missions
- Better, faster decision making
- Instant collaboration
- More accurate, actionable intel
- Force multiplier advantages
- Cloud-enabled warfighting
Learn more about modernizing networks and the future of connectivity.