Bringing today’s new communication applications to people in virtually any location
Our innovative wireless and other digital communication networks serve consumers, enterprises, and governments.
A company that is always asking, “What’s next?”
Our services and systems already enable some of the fastest, most secure, and efficient communications available, but we constantly look for ways to do things better. Better for our customers and better for the world.
With the ability to push the limits of what’s possible
With our vertically integrated set of technologies, we can innovate at every possible point of the systems we create, to make big leaps in performance, speed, bandwidth economics, and security.
►Learn What We Do at ViaSat - an Interactive Graphic
►Watch our ViaSat Overview Video
►Read News About ViaSat
►See the FY14 Online Annual Report
►Learn more about our Company History
Recognized for Innovation, Growth, and Stability
With these past awards, ViaSat is well known as a successful, innovative, high-growth company:
- Frost & Sullivan - 2013 North American Ka-band Technology Leader
- World Technology Network - 2013 Winner, Communications Technology Award for high-capacity satellite system
- Arthur C. Clarke Foundation - Innovator Award, CEO Mark Dankberg
- Edison Awards 2013 - Bronze award for communications innovation
- Popular Science 2012 "Best of What's New" for Exede Internet and high-capacity satellite system
- Satellite Research and Markets - 2012 Visionary Executive of the Year
- Society of Satellite Professionals International (SSPI) - 2012 Industry Innovator
- TechAmerica - 2011 American Technology Award in the Telecommunications
- Mark Dankberg American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) "2008 Aerospace International Communications Award"
- Hannover Fairs ISCe2004 Satellite Industry Award for Innovation and Technology
ViaSat also holds the world record for Highest Capacity Communications Satellite.
Company Growth & Performance
- Space News "Top 50 Space Companies"
- DefenseNews "Top 100 Defense Contractors"
- Washington Technology "Top 100"
- Mark Dankberg Via Satellite “2003 Satellite Executive of the Year”
- Three-time INC. 500 prior to going public in 1996
Surpassing 3,000 Employees and $1 Billion in Sales
ViaSat Inc. is a separate company from and is not affiliated with Viasat Broadcasting, owned by Modern Times Group, Sweden.