Eclypt Freedom Self-Encrypting External Hard Drive
Is your data safe from breach? Think again.
More and more computers are lost or stolen each year, putting classified and sensitive data at risk of breach. The Eclypt® Freedom encrypted external hard drive has been accredited by government organizations around the world to protect data with advanced hardware-based full disk encryption. In the event of computer theft, loss, or attack, Eclypt ensures that your data is completely protected, secure, and "unstealable."
- Eclypt Freedom is a hardware-encrypted external hard drive developed specifically for organizations seeking exceptional portable data security.
- Complete range of hard drive configurations available (Freedom 600, 400, 300, and 200) for different levels of protection to choose from based on the security level of your data.
- Windows/Mac OSX/Linux based software provides easy to use management and authentication; independent of operating system, service packs, and software*
- USB connectivity allows information to be securely:
- Transferred between computers
- Stored, archived or backed-up
- Transported between/to different locations
- Trusted by governments, military forces, and law enforcement agencies worldwide.
- Optional Eclypt Orion software provides easy-to-use Central Management Server for Eclypt Freedom 200 devices and users.
*supports Windows 8.1, 8, 7, Vista and XP. Apple Mac 10.5 to 10.8 and Linux
Which Protection Level of Eclypt Freedom Is Right For Your Data?