Eclypt Freedom Self-Encrypting External Hard Drive
Self-encrypting external USB hard drive that can store, archive, and transport your data. CAPS, CSEC, and NATO accredited.
Is your data safe from breach? Think again.
More and more computers are lost or stolen each year, putting classified and sensitive data at risk of breach. The Eclypt® Freedom encrypted external hard drive has been accredited by government organizations around the world to protect data with advanced hardware-based full disk encryption. In the event of computer theft, loss, or attack, Eclypt ensures that your data is completely protected, secure, and unstealable.
- Eclypt Freedom is a hardware-encrypted external hard drive developed specifically for organizations seeking exceptional portable data security.
- Complete range of hard drive configurations available (Freedom 600, 400, 300, and 200) for different levels of protection to choose from based on the security level of your data.
- USB connectivity allows information to be securely:
- Transferred between computers
- Stored, archived or backed-up
- Transported between/to different locations
- Trusted by governments, military forces, and law enforcement agencies worldwide.
- Optional Eclypt Orion software provides easy-to-use Central Management Server functionality for Eclypt Freedom 200 devices and users.
Which Protection Level of Eclypt Freedom Is Right For Your Data?
Relevance: Hardware encryption, full disk encryption, self-encrypting external hard drive, FIPS USB hard drive, UK CAPS Enhanced, Baseline, Baseline Plus, Baseline +, FIPS, protect classified data, hard drive encryption, protect UK MOD Top Secret data, Flagstone, Stonewood Group Encryption, Eclypt, Impact Level 6