High-Speed Internet Service for Business and VIP Aircraft
The Internet Flies Over Yonder®
In-flight Internet keeps business and VIP aircraft connected wherever they travel. Yonder from ViaSat lets you choose from a variety of service plans—and all our plans ensure the largest global high-speed coverage, even over water.
Unmatched High-Speed Internet for Business and VIP Aircraft
Yonder has service plans to keep business and VIP passengers productive and entertained while they are on board their aircraft.
(click to enlarge)
All service levels benefit from continuous investments in network security, coverage, operations, and data capacity. No matter which plan is right for you, the Yonder advantage is clear.
- Predictable monthly fees allow for better budget planning.
- Connect on the ground and continue using the service through all phases of flight with no service limitations below 10,000 feet.
- Communications shipsets designed specifically for business and VIP aircraft. Yonder and Yonder Premium use the VMT-1500 system, the lightest, smallest-footprint Ku-band terminal. The VMT-1524 is designed for narrow and wide-body aircraft to support higher data rates and a larger number of users on Yonder VIP.
Worldwide Network Management
Regardless of where your aircraft is located, you are assured of our commitment to our customers’ satellite networking systems. The network operations center monitors domestic and international satellite networks with varying degrees of operational support based on a customer’s individual needs.
- 24-hour-a-day, 7-day-a-week network monitoring for all service levels.
- Enhanced customer care for Yonder VIP and optional on Yonder Premium. The service gives an added layer of support with priority phone and escalation as well as pre and post flight checks and preventative maintenance.
How to Buy
Contact us for information on Yonder mobile high-speed Internet service for business jets
Our authorized resellers can bring you airborne service:
ARINC Direct for global in-flight Internet on business jets and other aircraft
Satcom Direct for global in-flight Internet on business jets and other aircraft
Satcom 1 for global in-flight Internet on VIP and other aircraft
Terminal Installation - Business Aircraft
Terminal Installation - VIP Transport Category
Learn more about Yonder high-speed Internet service for business and VIP aviation.
Aviation International News